...without straining your back.
Our Ergonomic Garden Beds
4.5′ wide x 39″ deep x 3′ tall
6.5′ wide x 39″ deep x 3′ tall
8.5′ wide x 39″ deep x 3′ tall
Founded On A Dream
Ergonomic Gardens, LLC was founded on a dream to garden ergonomically, productively, and efficiently. No more bending over, kneeling, or crawling on the ground to tend your garden. Less watering, fertilizing, and growing weeds. No need for tilling, planting in rows, and wasting square footage. So we set out to make the best raised beds for a garden.
Let's grow better together.
Chris & Kerry Stetson, Founders
What Our Customers Are Saying
Why A Corrugated, Galvanized
- Our metal raised beds are the strongest available. We use minimum 24-gauge steel, one of the thickest on the market and our corrugation pattern has the highest structural integrity
- Long lasting, typically 5x longer than wood. Our materials should last 20-50 years as a metal raised garden bed
- 100% recyclable
- Albedo, the ability to reflect heat, keeping metal garden beds at an even temperature (not too hot/not too cold)
- Reflective material technology in galvanized garden beds increases fruit blush, maturity, set, size, and yields
- No compacted soil from foot traffic, the aeration from looser soils in raised beds helps roots grow
- Enables soil quality control/improvement, use what best suits your crops. Your soil is a biome. And just like your gut biome, a healthy soil biome is critical to crop health, yields, and your family’s health
- Grow anywhere, our raised beds can be placed on any surface that can safely hold the weight
- Our elevated garden beds are the tallest stand up garden beds available