We strive to be transparent about how and why we collect Personal Data, what we do with it, and how we protect it. Ergonomic Gardens, LLC is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
2) What Information Does Ergonomic Gardens, LLC Collect?
We do not retain, or have access to, payment information entered by you through the Website. We contract payment services out to Stripe, Inc. We view the fees we pay to Stripe, Inc. as a valuable investment in your privacy and security.
Information we do collect and why:
- We use Google Analytics to automatically collect data about our Website.
- This data helps us optimize designs of our Website content.
- This data helps us measure whether our marketing investments are effective (e.g., radio, TV, social media, and others).
- Information you provide to us.
- We use this information for order fulfillment and customer service.
- We retain a record of invoices for bookkeeping purposes.
- We retain a record of estimates/quotes we provide directly to you for custom orders for future reference.
- Mailing lists: We will not add your personal information provided through the website to a mailing list unless you elect for us to do so. We do participate in other promotions (e.g., radio) that may yield customer e-mail lists and you may separately elect to participate in such promotions.
- We maintain a database of aggregated sales in units and dollars by zip code with no identifying information (anonymized) for strategic marketing and business development purposes. Aggregated, anonymized data is not personal data for the purposes of this policy.
3) Disclosure of User Information to Third Parties
We may disclose your personal information to an organization for a business purpose (e.g., shipping). When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient organization to keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract with us.
Ergonomic Gardens, LLC will not share personal information provided through the Website with third parties for any non-business purpose unless we are compelled to do so by law.
4) How We Protect Information Online
We exercise care to protect your personal information. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. This includes using industry standard antivirus, firewalls, and intrusion detection/prevention techniques.
Data collected through the website is stored on industry leading web platforms. We invest in industry leading platforms largely for the scaled privacy and security they provide. See Section 6) Platforms and Storage.
We limit our employees’ and contractors’ access to personal information. Only those employees and contractors with a need-to-know business purpose have access to this information.
While we strive to protect the information we collect, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
6) Platforms & Storage
- Google Analytics: We use the services of Google Analytics to collect and analyze statistical data about visitors to our Website. You may elect to opt out of the use of Google Analytics by downloading and installing an add-on to your web browser found at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Ecwid by LightSpeed Commerce, Inc.: We use Ecwid to manage our online store. Ecwid gathers information you provide with your shopping cart so that we can deliver your order. (Data examples: Carts, Invoices through the Website)
Incomplete Carts: If you fail to complete a shopping cart, Ecwid by LightSpeed Commerce, Inc. will log the cart as a “lost cart.” We have turned off automated lost cart recovery. We can see lost carts and we may reach out to you with a personal message regarding your incomplete cart.
- Intuit, Inc. data is stored on Amazon Web Services (AWS) in the USA. (Examples: Invoices, Quotes or Estimates issued directly from us to you for custom orders)
An overview of Intuit Inc. security practices can be found here: https://security.intuit.com/security-practices
7) Contacting Us